• Boost horsepower and torque Power Chamber technology
• If you want optimum performance, this is the exhaust to use
• Reduce heat with contoured, full-coverage heat shields
• Super Bung O2 sensor ports can accommodate 12mm and 18mm O2 sensors
• Mufflers sold separately. Pair with any Vance & Hines slip-on mufflers designed for Touring models
• Purchase of the Vance & Hines Fuelpak (or Fuelpak FP3) is recommended when installing Power Duals on engines with electronic fuel injection
The crossover technology in the power chamber equalize the exhaust pressure and will dramatically improve the performance of your engine. Your bike will run cooler and perform better over standard dual exhaust systems. The Vance & Hines Power Duals also use Super Bung O2 sensor ports that can accommodate 12mm and 18mm O2 sensors. To complete your upgrade, purchase your new pipes with any Vance & Hines slip-on mufflers for Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycles.